A Nigerian man identified as Emmanuel Ukachukwu can’t contain his joy and gratitude to God for sparing his life and his family from poisoned food set for them.
The man disclosed that his sister who was not with the key to the house, had kept the pap she made outside the family house.
He said when they got back home later that night, they decided to give part of the pap that fell on the ground to the family’s goat who died the following morning, to the absolute shock of everyone.
The baffled man is convinced the goat died as a result of consuming an allegedly poisoned pap which was targeted at his family, to kill them, had they eaten it.
He took to his social media account to write:
“I bless the Lord how he deliver me and my people from poison. It happen that my Sister left the pap she just grate (grand) outside because she’s not with key, so when we all came back in the night, the little that fell to the ground was given to the goat. After service on Sunday morning the goat died. I thank God because if not for that, we will all take that pap this morning and all die, but God save us. Praise the Lord. PLEASE KINDLY SHARE”
Speechless. Share your thoughts below: